Klingon software development team
Top 10 things likely to be overheard if you had a Klingon on your software development team:
10) Behold, the keyboard of Kaylis! The greatest Klingon code warrior that ever lived!
9) A TRUE Klingon warrior does not comment his code!
8) By filing this defect you have questioned my family honor. Prepare to die!
7) You question the worthiness of my Code?! I should kill you where you stand!
6) Our competitors are without honor!
5) Specs are for the weak and timid!
4) This machine is a piece of GAGH! I need dual Pentium processors if I am to do battle with this code!
3) This code is a piece of crap! You have no honor!
2) My program has just dumped Stova Core!
1) Perhaps it IS a good day to Die! I say we ship it!